Terms and condition and Disclaimer
Terms and condition and Disclaimer
By using MeandmyGifts.com the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as mentioned below.
1. The user may carefully read all the information written on products description and services as provided in each product’s
2. MeandMygifts is owned by MeandMygifts Proprietorship Company No material from this site or any other web site owned, operated, controlled or licensed by Meandmygifts and/or associates or sister concerns. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
3. The products/services provided on MeandMygifts.com are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and MeandMygifts disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent MeandMygifts does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and MeandMygifts shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
4. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) Transmissions over various networks; and
(b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
5. There is sometime a possibility of extra charges like Taxes, service tax, VAT or Duties which are to be borne by the recipient at the time of delivery. Please note that www.meandmygifts.com does not control these charges as the Taxes are applicable in some states in India.
6. For Flowers, Sweets or other items that are perishable in nature, the delivery would be attempted only once. If the delivery is not executed during that attempt due to incorrect or insufficient address, recipient not at home, address found locked or refusal to accept, the customer shall still be charged for the order. No refunds would be entertained for such items.
7. Since flower arrangements are hand-made, there may be a slight variation from the picture shown. However we will make sure that we deliver the flower arrangement as close as possible to the description/ photograph shown.
8. The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos are only approximate. Most products here are handicraft items. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. meandmygifts , in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar / alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
9. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall meandmygifts be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall meandmygifts be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to meandmygifts for that specific service/product.
9. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
10. Notwithstanding any or all of the Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers stated herein above and in FAQ or elsewhere in the site, any refund or payment by MeandMygifts to the user or anyone else acting on his behalf for any reason whatsoever, voluntarily or on being claimed by any user shall not become a waiver of any or all of the Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers made and shall not become a precedent for similar future actions/claims or confer any rights on the claimant. AND further that all such refunds/payments if any when made shall be subject to 10% deduction on account of Bank charges and other processing overheads.
11. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.